March Bike305 Month
Bike305 is all about connecting communities. It is Miami-Dade's initiative in proclaiming March as Bike Month in Florida.
Bike305 is about the collaboration of municipalities, bike community groups, and Miami-Dade County to implement the community's plan for 500+ miles of interconnected greenway and bikeways - especially the first and last mile of connectivity for a safe, seamless, sustainable system.
Bike305 is a year round movement of events activities and community bike rides that:
- Promotes health lifestyes
- Encourages exercise
- Increases awareness of transportation alternatives
- Educates on safe rules of the road
- Encourages residents to experience the outdoor livability in a major metropolitan area
- Incentivizes municipal collaboration and neighborly participation to connect communities to one another
EBC will be actively involved in many of the Bike305 events. For more details on Bike305 and the March Bike305 events: Miami-Dade Bike305
Bike305 March Bike Events
- March 3 Bike to Work Day
- March 3 Plan Z for Miami Exhibit Opens
- March 5 Monthly Underline Bike Club Underline Ride
- March 11 Bike305 Underline Ride
- March 12 Biscayne-Everglades Greenway
- March 12 Gable Bike Day
- March 19 4G Trail Ride
- March 26 EBC Roland Mazzotti Snowbird Century
- March 20 4G-Great Gator Gravel Grinder Ride
- April 2 Bike305 Bike the Underline
You can also check out the BIKE305 calendar for more details of the awesome bike events happening in March. PULL out your Bike, pump your tires, grab your helmet, invite a friend and come and celebrate BIKE305 Month!